We preach & practice:
- Salvation by Grace through Faith [Ephesians 2:8, John 3:16]
- Holy communion as commanded by Messiah [Mark 14:22-23, 1 Corinthians 11:23-25]
- Water Baptism (full immersion) [Acts 2:38, Matthew 28:19]
- Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues [Mark 16:17, Acts 2:4, Acts 19:6]
- Ministry of Spiritual Gifts and operations of the Holy Spirit [1 Corinthians 12:7, Galatians 5:22]
- Fivefold ministry of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers (Including Men AND Women) [Ephesians 4:11-13, 1 Corinthians 12:28]
- Sanctification and Holiness through grace and power of the Holy Spirit.[ 1 Peter 1:15-16, John 17:17-19]
- Miracle signs and wonders that follow the believer. [Mark 16:17, Mark 16:20]
- The Ten Commandments given at Sinai are now written in our hearts and minds [Hebrews 8:10, Hebrews 10:16]
Our primary focus is salvation of souls out of the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of Messiah by the completed work of Calvary! We believe in preaching and teaching REPENTANCE and HOLINESS as important elements to the walk of a believer. Our message is one of Faith, Hope, and Perfect Love that casts out all fear and exhorts the believer to walk with Messiah by the Holy Spirit to the delight of our Father in Heaven.
We will conduct various meetings and conferences for the sake of the people who need a touch from HIM, YHWH God!
All of our encounters shall feature
- Evangelism: Reaching out to those who are still unsaved and need to be water baptized to come out of the world into the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Teaching: Delivering Powerful Revelation and instruction to the believer who needs to learn about LIFE in the Kingdom of heaven.
- Pastoral Care: Helping rid the after effects of bondage, deliverance, and the bruises of this world upon the lives of the men, women, and children who are coming into the kingdom and moving to new levels.
- Prophetic Ministry: Declaring the supernatural word of YHWH to activate, pull down, destroy, build up, and impart the spiritual substance needed for a POWER-RICH walk in Messiah through the prophetic word.
- Apostolic Ministry: Providing Oversight, foundation, order and powerful release of the work of the ministry in the lives of people whom are growing up in HIM in all things.
All coming together for the Unity of the FAITH, Knowledge of the Son of Elohim, unto the perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Messiah in us all.
As a TEAM ministry, we unite for the purpose of bringing an anointing of UNITY to the region, the nation, and even the world as the KING grants us opportunity. If we are faithful over little, we shall rule well over much more so we endeavor to minister with EXCELLENCE in every area.
Our HOPE is to bring all YHWH’s people to HIM. No one ministry or one office can sustain the body of Messiah. We are all sent forth as ministers of RECONCILIATION to bring HIS people to HIM that HE may dwell within them all. In this is our Father in Heaven well pleased.
This UNITY in POWER by the HOLY SPIRIT in keeping with the 1st Century model as described eloquently by Apostle’s Peter and Paul is the mandate we follow and the HOLY SPIRIT confirms with Signs and Wonders, Miracles, Healings, Power Deliverances, Provision, and Favor!
Perfect UNITY is our DIVINE GOAL, not a present reality …
If you are called to be a part of Encouragement Church in any area or capacity, we welcome you to participate in our meetings, events, conferences, trainings, and outreach efforts in conjunction with or independent of local ministry, churches, and other outreach efforts. May we ALL allow YHWH to speak and clarify points of disagreement and doctrine that we may all come to the unity HE has described for the last days.
Statement of Faith
- The sixty-six canonical books of the Bible as originally written were inspired of YHWH יהוה God, hence free from error. They constitute the only infallible guide in faith and practice.
- There is one God, YHWH יהוה , the Creator and Preserver of all things, infinite in being and perfection. He exists eternally in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, who are of one substance and are ONE in power and glory.
- YHWH יהוה God created Adam and Eve in his own image. By disobedience, they fell from their sinless state through the temptation by Satan. This fall plunged humanity into a state of sin and spiritual death, and brought upon the entire race the sentence of eternal death. From this condition we can be saved only by the grace of YHWH יהוה God, through faith, on the basis of the work of Christ, and by the agency of the Holy Spirit.
- Through Israel YHWH יהוה God instituted the 7 Holy Days which speak prophetically to the Divine Plan of salvation through the ages. We endeavor to keep, honor, and celebrate the Holy Days as passed down from the beginning of Israel to the original Church to this present day. These Holy Days consist of:
- Unleavened Bread
- The eternally pre-existent Son became incarnate without human father, by being born of the Virgin Mary. Thus, in the Lord Jesus Christ, divine and human natures were united in one Person as the Second Adam, both natures being whole, perfect, and distinct. To effect salvation, he lived a sinless life and died on the cross as the sinner’s substitute, shedding his blood for the remission of sins. On the third day he rose from the dead in the body which had been laid in the tomb. He ascended to the right hand of the Father, where he performs the ministry of intercession. He shall come again, personally and visibly, to complete his saving work and to consummate the eternal plan of YHWH יהוה God.
- The Seventh Day of the week which begins at sundown on Friday night until sundown on Saturday night is the Sabbath Day and is a day of rest, worship, and a perpetual sign between YHWH יהוה God and His remnant people.
- The Holy Spirit is the third Person of the Triune YHWH יהוה God. He applies to man the work of Christ. By justification and adoption we are given a right standing before YHWH יהוה God; by regeneration, sanctification, and glorification our nature is renewed.
- When we have turned to YHWH יהוה God in penitent faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, we are accountable to YHWH יהוה God for living a life separated from sin and characterized by the fruit of the Spirit. It is our responsibility to contribute by word and deed to the universal spread of the Gospel.
- At the end of the age, the bodies of the dead shall be raised. The righteous shall enter into full possession of eternal bliss in the presence of YHWH יהוה God, and the wicked shall be condemned to eternal death.