As believers in our modern society, we all need to encourage one another. Our hope is to always foster an environment where anyone who comes into our gatherings will be encouraged and strengthened in their walk with Jesus Christ.
Whether you’re a brand new believer or a seasoned disciple, we all need encouragement to overcome the challenges of being Christians in our modern society.
- Betrayal! War Against The Saints!
- The Real Church vs. The Counterfeit
- Days To Remember
- How Shall God Wake You?
- The True Price Of Compromise
- Flattering Divination vs. The Prophetic Word
- Battle For The Truth
- Genuine Relationships Start With God
- Spiritual Transition And The Change Of Seasons
- When Only God’s Anointed Will Do …
- Find Your Place … Stand United!
- How To Stay Kingdom Focused … in an up and down world
- Why we meet on Friday Nights … Instead of Sunday Morning
- The Line Between Life And Death
- Overcoming Abuse, Slander, Gossip and Cyber Bullies to Minister Encouragement on the Edge of Suicide.
- Overcoming Loneliness In Our Modern World
- United We Stand – Divided We Fall
- Encouraging The King’s Men
- Why Are You Here?
- Overcoming The Fear Of The Last Days
- Being Made Perfect In Love
- Restoring Hope to the Hopeless
- The Assignment Of Discouragement
- Encouraging One Another